Pages

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Just Sitting Around...

He is a great sitter! 
Don't worry, I was right there if he started to topple...




Which he did...




We got some of our "new" garage sale toys from this summer out.  He likes them!

We have had a rough week as a family this week. I had a root canal on Sunday - I guess you would classify it as "emergency".  My cheek swelled up so much that it looked like I had a golf ball in there.  Overnight.  Extremely painful.  So I had it worked on Sunday, and have been taking medication since, but it took two days for most of the swelling to go down.  So I have actually ended up having the week off of work - but believe me, I would have rather been there.  Fever from the infection, not being able to eat or talk... I don't wish this on anyone.

Today I am home with Calvin because our sitter has the day off.  And I'm not sure I would have gone back just yet anyway. But we are having a great mommy and son day!  Unfortunately our little guy has some issues with being backed up, so he isn't totally comfortable either.  Looks like prunes and more juice for lunch. Hopefully we can still get out and do some shopping this afternoon. Our errand list is pretty long with me having been out of commission all week!

Jeremy did a great job picking up the slack with dinner making and helping with Calvin.  All I seemed to want was ice cream and smoothies... and I got them!  I have a great husband.

We can't wait to get around to visit family tomorrow!  Copper is going to be boarded, and we are heading to Aunt Cindy's first for Thanksgiving "lunch" (Calvin and I) and then down to T-Town!  We are going to have a great time, and Calvin will be very spoiled I'm sure.  Oh, and we are definitely starting our day with the Macy's Thanksgiving Day parade!  Jeremy has to work, but he'll be meeting us down in T-Town for Thanksgiving dinner.  And then a wedding on Friday!  What a great way to spend Thanksgiving weekend.

Hope everyone else has a great weekend also!  Hope to see you all sometime soon.

No comments: